Due to COVID-19 gathering restrictions, this year's Bull Moon Ride & Run will be unique.
You will have two options: A virutal run & ride or an in-person 5K time trial style running race.
- August 16: IN PERSON 5K Socially-Distanced Time Trial
- The in-person race is on! It will be held on Sunday morning August 16th at Lenovo (7001 Development Drive in RTP, NC 27709)
- Runners register for a 30-minute arrival/start window. You must arrive at Lenovo during the 30-minute arrival window you selected when registering. (If you arrive early, please wait in your car until your half-hour window.)
- Wear a face mask from the time you arrive until you are the next runner to start.
- During your 30-minute arrival window, check in to receive your race bib/chip then head to the start area where your will line up single file, spaced 6' apart, as your move single-file toward the start line.
- Remove your mask when you are at the start line ready to start. Our official Starter will let you know when you can start your time trial style race. (Family members living together may choose to start together.)
- After you have crossed the finish line back at Lenovo, please put your mask back on. Grab a bottled water and head home to watch the LIVE results online. Awards will be mailed out after race day.
- The 5K Time Trial is part of the Triangle Race Series
All events benefit Habitat for Humanity of Durham.
See www.BullMoon.org for more details.