The Bull Moon Ride & Run is Back!
Casual twilight bike ride through Durham,
5K running race, and a post-race block party
Ride into the sunset on Blackwell Street on this leisurely 9.6 mile bike ride. The ride is hilly but the pace is moderate to easy. The ride starts at 7:30 PM
Stay for the music, food & drink! Runners and riders get a BBQ dinner plate and a free beer (age 21+) and food. We will have hand sanitizer stations. You are welcome to wear a mask and we recommend social distancing as much as possible.All bikes are required by NC state law to have a white light in front and a red light in back.
5K RaceTeam up with your favorite runners in costumes, glow jewelry and more! The 5K run starts at 7:45 PM on Blackwell St at Durham Athletic Park.The Bull Moon 5K has a USATF Certified course. The race is timed by Precision Race and is part of the Triangle Race Series.
- Top 3 overall M&F
- Top 3 M&F in these age groups: 19 & Under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80+
Post Race Block Party
Stay for the music and fun!
Runners and riders get a BBQ dinner plate and a free beer (age 21+) and food. We will have hand sanitizer stations. You are welcome to wear a mask. and we recommend social distancing as much as possible.
The Fine Print
- Entry in either the Bike Ride or 5K Race
- Post-Race block party
- Post-race Food & Beer (age 21+)
- Bull Moon Shirt for those who register by August 5 (or while supplies last).
- $36 through June 30
- $42 from July 1 - 31
- $46 from August 1 - 13
- $50 on August 14
Parking in American Tobacco Campus parking decks is $5 per car. Carpooling is encouraged.
- Friday 5-7 pm: Advanced Check-In & Registration (location TBD)
- 5-7 pm: Event day check-in & registration on Blackwell St at the DBAP
- 7:30 pm: RIDE start
- 7:45 pm: 5K Race start
- 8-10 pm: Post race block party on Blackwell Street
All events benefit Habitat for Humanity of Durham.
See www.BullMoon.org for more details.